WELCOME TO TURNING LEAF
It’s nice to have you here.
Do you want to change the way you do marketing? To get unstuck? To finally see through the fog of digital? Or just lift your team’s game?
If you need to transform your marketing fast, we can help you:
- Get more customers and keep your current customers – online and off
- Get your customers to buy more, more often
- Make more profit through pricing management and better margins
- Create an aligned, focused team so your entire business is heading in one direction
- Adapt to the changing digital landscape in modern marketing, including online and e-commerce challenges
WE CAN HELP YOU INCREASE SALES AND BOOST YOUR BRAND
Turning Leaf is a specialist Sydney marketing consulting firm, and we specialise in helping you transform your marketing and branding.
Hi I’m Matt Braithwaite-Young, principal consultant at Turning Leaf.
Now, the truth is, the basics of marketing haven’t changed much since the 1950s. Why? Because people have not changed. Regardless of your business or sector, you still need to do what business needs to do: Attract, Capture & Nurture, Sell & Satisfy, Repeat & Referrals…
But as you know, your options for marketing effectively and efficiently have EXPLODED with the digital revolution.
We have three core services to help you manage your way through the changing times:
- Marketing strategy & consulting – where we help you solve your business problems
- Advanced facilitation – where we help you develop your team so you make more sales and profit
- Audit and capability development – We conduct complete capability audits, and can help you train and equip your team with the right tools, process and technology for the times
The Turning Leaf difference is that our consultants are client-side experienced. We know what it’s like on your side of the desk, and we know what it’s like to manage a bottom line. So we’re different from most in the marketing consulting industry.
You will also need:
- Leadership: A consultancy that will find and tell you the truth, and work to coach and develop you and your team
- Thinking big: People who don’t get swallowed by the rabbit-hole of detail
- Business sense: We are about finding the right path for your business – not just finding some clever communications
- Numeracy: We are numerate enough to be helpful and constructive in our dialogue with you – and not just on brand issues, but over your whole business
- Retail and trade awareness: We understand that it’s not as simple as ignoring your trade customers
- Fight in the dog: We have been there before, risked our own money and political capital, and know what it is like taking risky decisions with imperfect information
- An inclination to act
Above all, we are not interested in doing anything that’s not directly related to your sales and profit. And we know that the cost of doing nothing, or being stuck, can be enormous.
As you can see from the list below, we’ve probably consulted to your industry.
But even if we haven’t, you can rest assured that all our methods are relevant because no matter what the industry, marketing is always about people. And the nature of people doesn’t change (although their habits certainly do).
Some of the industries we’ve served since 2005:
- Healthcare & medical services
- Education & education
- Transportation & infrastructure
- Property & Construction
- Motor vehicles
- Luxury goods
- Private Equity
- Finance & Investment
Interested? Please download some of our thinking.
|CLICK HERE FOR YOUR FREE MARKETING LEADERSHIP RESOURCES|
Ask about the famous Turning Leaf fist-pump guarantee.
We understand that an investment in marketing consulting or facilitation is significant. We want to take the risk, so there is nothing but the upside for you and your business.
Simply, if you are not delighted with the results of your project – and “pumping your fists” with satisfaction, we will refund your money. A few modest conditions apply. Ask us!
The fist pump is a triumphant gesture in which a clenched fist is raised before the body then drawn down swiftly in a vigorous motion. Performed in both Western cultures as well as in Japan (where it is known as the guts pose), the gesture may be carried out once or in a rapid series. The execution of the fist pump can denote enthusiasm, excitement or success and is often accompanied by an equally energetic vocal exclamation.
Do you want to change the way you do marketing?
To get unstuck? To finally see through the fog of digital?
Or just lift your team’s game?