IMPROVE THE QUALITY OF YOUR BUSINESS PLANS WITH KEY CUSTOMERS
A jointly developed business plan will always outsell an in-house plan. Developing a joint plan ensures all parties are committed to a common goal and results in improved profitability.
Professional facilitation keeps the conversation focused on growth and avoids “rabbit hole” discussions (especially regarding past difficulties, pricing etc).
- Improved relationships and trust levels
- Stronger commitment to plan compliance due to ownership factor
- Reduce the impact of pricing and terms discussions
- Increase the differentiation of your business vs your competitors in the minds of your client
- Helps educate your client about your company’s strengths
- Faster speed to develop an agreed plan avoids costs of delay
- New value-added opportunities are created through creative discussion of mutual aims